Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How do YOU put your pants on?

The answer, of course, is "one leg at a time." Or rather, that is what I used to think.

Settling in for an evening of school work, I wrangled myself out of my school clothes (which today included some semi-professional dress) and pulled out my pajamas. Though some research shows that you work better the better you dress, I was too tempted by the bright yellow pants and baseball t-shirt. I was so excited to get into comfortable clothes, that maybe I was rushing a little bit? Perhaps I was getting careless? Assuming that this wasn't going to be a trying act?

In goes leg number one.
In goes leg number two...
... Into the same pant leg.

I hop, wriggle and try to catch my balance... Alas! To no avail. I fall face first on the floor, just managing to catch myself before my face made contact on the hardwood.

As long as I can remember, I have managed my entire life without having a problem putting on pants. I guess this ends my record.

No comments: